The Curiosity Gallery Respects Your Privacy
The Curiosity Gallery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We do not pass your information to third parties, unless we are required by law.
We use the information you entrust to us to
- Fulfill your purchase
- To contact you if we require further information to fulfill your purchase
We hope you will continue to enjoy the Curiosity Gallery website, with cookies.
With effect from May 25 new data protection laws give all of us more rights to control our information. We feel this is an excellent development.
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Additional rights related to automated decision making
GDPR is mostly concerned with personal data held for marketing purposes. We have a duty to ensure data is kept only as long as it is required, then it must be deleted.
What have we done to address this?
- We have made our website more secure. We are now an https site.
- We Use only PayPal for online payment, so we cannot see any of your financial information.
- As of 24 May 2018, we have deleted all customer order information from our website.
- In future we will retain customer order information on our website for a maximum of three months to enable your order to be fulfilled, and for us to be able to respond if you revert back to us following a purchase.
- As of 24 May 2018,we have also deleted all MailChimp lists.
Do We Retain Your Information Anywhere Else
We are able to look at our PayPal account and see who placed an order. We need this information for accounting, and proof to HMRC of our internet sales.
We do not keep your information on a database or any other storage facility.